There's always a chic alternate to white that makes it's way around the wedding scene, and this year, blush is the new ivory. Blush pink is a great alternative to white and compliments virtually every skin tone. Here's some of the best ways to incorporate blush into your wedding!
- Flowers. Flowers are a great way to incorporate this color, because of its soft and feminine nature. It offsets brighter colors well, and stands out on its own. Check out A Splendid Occasion for gorgeous floral arrangements and design.
- Sweet Treats. Lots of people are electing to do cupcakes these days instead of a traditional wedding cake, and these gorgeous mini ombre cupcakes, by Lovely (A Bake Shop), are the perfect little addition to the end of a buffet table.
- Place settings. Place settings are where a lot of brides - and grooms! - turn to make their aesthetic and color scheme come together. These place settings, by Plate: Vintage Crockery Rental, have stunning ones in blush and rose gold, that stand out against traditional white.
- Invitations. Invitations are the first impression that people get of your wedding! Blush looks great in a mailbox and is an adorable design to open up. See Fox and Hound Paperie for stunning, elegant invitation designs in this great hue.
- Wedding gowns.We love our Alessandra gown, so much we've made it in blush! For the bride who wants to defy convention just a little bit, this modern, elegant gown comes in ivory and blush.
Check out our shoot with Style Me Pretty for more blush inspiration!